- Pull up to the barrier and wait for your number plate to be scanned
- A ticket will be printed with your booking reference* and the barriers will open
- Follow signs to the open parking zone, park and head to the nearest bus stop
- When you return from your trip, proceed to the exit barrier, insert your ticket and the barrier will open
*If you need to press for a ticket and a booking reference is not shown, you’ll need to validate it. Please go to the reception building adjacent to the exit with your ticket and booking reference and your ticket will be validated for exit.
Transfers To/From the Terminal
Free shuttle buses run every 10 to 12 minutes from the Long Stay car park and it takes between 7 and 12 minutes to reach the terminal by bus.
When you land back into Gatwick, follow signs for Exit/Car Parks. Exit the terminal on the ground floor, turn left and go to the North Terminal Long Stay bus stop (no. 1) at the far end of the forecourt.
When you land, head towards the exit and you’ll find the South Terminal Long Stay bus stop on the left-hand side. Please check the bus is going to the correct zones and advise the coach driver where you have parked when boarding.
Facilities for Blue Badge Holders
Blue Badge parking - with wider bays and easy access - are on the left as you enter the car park.
Blue Badge parking bays are wider and provided in Zone A, close to the Long Stay South exit. Two additional Blue Badge bays are also available next to each bus stop.
All Gatwick airport car parks and courtesy buses are fully compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
Car Park Restrictions
- There are no height restrictions for this car park
- Trailers are not permitted